Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Made it to Alabama

We have made it to our new home town. Hotel living is going to be SWEET for the next ten days or so until the first. HEHE. I'd like to use my time wisely before the rental house is ready and the movers come. I'll have lots to do then. Maybe if I can get some things done NOW, I'll have less to think about later.

Anyway, Alabama is a beautiful state. The leaves are all turning red, gold, and yellow. In Southern California we had two seasons. Leaves and no leaves. LOL

I'ts chillier than we are used to, but we have jackets. LOL

Ok, we are going to do things now. I don't know what, but we'll think of something.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new home! Happy Thanksgiving!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Enjoy the new digs. And good luck with the hotel living.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home