Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sitting here, wasting time

Not really, Okay, yes really, but my e-mail has all been gone through enough to get on with my day, and I'm thinking of heading outside, where it's quiet, and write for a little while before the teens all wake up. The youngest is already awake because we had her orientation for school today. The orientation consisted of getting up and being at the school by 8 am, then her picking up her schedule, then getting her books. We left the school at 8:18 and she's watching tv in the living room. :)

There is still a lot going on at my house. We received official notice of intent to sell from the landlord, so... I guess we are definitely going to move. Wish me luck. :) But for today, or at least this morning, I'm going to try to write.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home