Friday, August 25, 2006

Promo-ing

Woohoo!

It looks like both MBaM and Loose Id are back up and running so I'm out there promoting my books. Or at least going in to groups and making my signature lines available. I call it Subliminal Promoting. I actively post in the groups and most of the time, that's all I need. I've changed out my sig lines to show that my books are available and the links (cause I know I'm lazy and if I have to work for it, then it might not happen). I mostly post in groups I at least monitor on a regular basis. I'm not a crasher... much. I try not to, anyway.

Writing's going well, sorta, and no matter what, I'm going to finish writing Auras before I go on to the next three books I have in the outline stages. :) Hey, I have to get one story out of my head before I start another or the characters drive me bonkers.

School starts on Tues the 5th of Sept... I suppose I'll be starting to pack then. We probably have until Oct in this house, but heck, why wait until the last minute? I want everything we don't use every day, packed neatly and in the garage. That way, all we have to do on move day, is move.

Okay, I'm going back to work. Have a great weekend.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Ughhhh on moving. I hate it. Yep, don't wait until the last minute.

Happy writing.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home