Friday, August 11, 2006

Great Writing Site

My critique partner musta been hinting at something, cause she sent me this great site.

The Cache is
Tracy Duckart's Instructional Website at Humboldt State University and has great information on things like Point of View, characterization, setting and all kinds of other writing information.

Check it out, I will be.

Now... Tree Sprite has gotten a great review. Check out my Tree Sprite Page and Check out the Two Lips Review. I'm quite happy with it, and MUAH to Frost.

Howling in The Moonlight will be out the 15th. Tuesday. It's a werewolf story, contemporary, and I sure hope you like it. This was my first completed manuscript and danged if it didn't get rejected MANY, MANY times.

Maybe I shouldn't have told you that so soon. LOL. Well, I still hope you like it.

I'm still working on Auras, but since it was *temporarily* rejected (I'll be doing rewrites until it's accepted, believe me), I have taken a little pouty break. I'll be cranking on it next week. Sure would love to finish it soon.

Hm, OH! I'm going to have to move. After 11 years, the landlord has decided to sell the house, so the teens, hubby and I are going to be looking for an interim place. I told hubby that internet is a must, otherwise, I don't care where I live. We are supposed to be looking at a state move soon, so this will only be a temporary stop. Sigh, if it isn't one thing, it's another. I'll keep you updated. My Flylady blog will be my "how does an author with three teens move?" diary, so if you're interrested... I'll be starting it today. We have about 60 days at least, to do this move, so, it should be interresting.

Well, that's it for now.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home