Friday, July 14, 2006

Time flies

This week has been very productive. I have been informed that Tree Sprite is going to Line Edits. Final edits for those that don't know. I had to ask last year, so don't feel bad if you didn't know. Oh, and Tree Sprite has a cover! Anne Cain hand drew me one. Dang she's talented. You can check it out on my webpage. Besides, I like the hits. LOL

Hm, Oh, I'm scheduled to do a chat come 4pm at Novelspotters on July 18th. I love to chat, and I think I'll make some bookmarks for a couple people. That's Tuesday for those of you, like myself, who don't look at calendars.

Hm, Other than that, I'm writing. Writing, writing, writing on Auras.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats on getting the new cover. Pretty!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home