Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Release Dates Getting Closer

Here it is, the last full week of July. I've still got to get line edits (final edits) back from the publishers of both Howling in the Moonlight and Tree Sprite, and I'm looking forward to getting them. Release dates are getting closer and closer and I'm assembling my promotional items for each. I'm also trying my hand at the newsletter since Jeigh is litterally swamped with trying to finish up some stories.

I'm not very good at it. LOL
It's hard. I've grown a new respect for my Critique Partners artistic skills. I have none.

I've got to finish Chapter 7 of Auras today. All I have left to add is a S.E.X. scene and I can wrap the chapter up. It's just that it's so hot in So Cal. It's honestly too hot to write s.e.x. How sad is that? Very, very sad, if you ask me.

Everything else is going well, and I'm looking forward to doing hard core promo work with the readers for both stories. I do love interracting with the readers and giving stuff away.

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home