Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's not over yet

Argh!

I don't think the 15th will ever get here. I'm behind in just about everything. Oh well, it will get done or not.

11 days till mom and grandma get here. Daughter is having a bit of a problem with a grade and may or may not do the graduation ceremony, I'm broke and being consumed by grey hair.

All right, enough whining. Tomorrow I write. Although, I have proofed some good stories for Loose Id and Changeling. One of them came out today from Changeling. Shifter's Station 3. It's a M/M and there are two stories before it, but this story actually happens before the other two. Have I confused you yet?

Nothing else I proofed recently is out yet, and the gag order... Well, you get the idea.

Okay, I'm going to sleep, so I can get up early, bright eyed, bushy tailed, (although why I would want a hairy butt is beyond me), and able to get right to work in the morning.

Brenda

1 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I'll cross fingers on your hair surviving graduation. Good luck with it. I hope it all works out.

The book you mentioned is by Silvia Violet, she's an awesome writer, I love her free shorts and loved Cup of Revelation.

Neat on your proofing.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home