Sunday, May 14, 2006

Writing, writing

I need to give everyone an update on what I'm doing. I'm actually working very hard. Reading through Alexi's book, getting rid of plot dangles and holes. It's fun. LOL

The next thing I plan to do is, write synopsis' for a few stories before I lose them. Wrting the stories should go much quicker if I have them all plotted out. It worked for Tree Sprite.

All right, I'm going back to work. Sorry this is short and sweet, but I'm also dealing with Prom, which was last night, and graduation is coming fast which means relatives are coming. I'm trying to get the house organized for real this time. I even started a blog to keep myself motivated. LOL

Ok, I'm a blogging fool. They keep me working so I have something to say. :)

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did. I didn't do much of anything. :)

Brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home