Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thesaurus

As you know, I've been trying to expand my word usage in the stories. I found a great online reference that I wanted to share. You probably know about it, but I'm going to tell you about it anyway.

Thesaurus.com is the one I've been using almost exclusively. It has the most choices of alternate words that I've found yet. So far, any word I imput, spits out at least five different choices. I like choices.

Anyway, I'm pounding away on the keyboard, having a good old time. Daughter's surgery went very well, her eyes are healing slowly, the opthemologist says she's right on track, and she goes back to school Monday after having been out since the 28th of April. Yay. She's looking forward to it, and so am I. I've only got until June 11th to get any writing done before my mother and grandmother show up for my oldest's graduation. Holy Mackerel. Time's running out. LOL.

I'm putting the Thesaurus link in my reference bar, and I hope it can be of use to you. I still haven't gotten any helpful alternate words for the human sexual organs.

Brenda

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

For the euphemisms of naughty parts, you need to peruse other erotic literature. :-)

Yes, thesaurus.com is pretty good.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I love thesauruses. I think somewhere I do have one for naughty bits *blinks*.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home